Tuesday, August 23, 2016

wood rings

My long time readers will know that I love colorful and funky statement rings! And I love using simple supplies to to make my own. Just about anything small can be transformed into a ring and one my favorites materials are beads.


With a little paint, wood beads can easily be transformed a unique ring.

I started by painting the beads a solid color.

And then added simple and tiny details.

Once the painted bead is dry, I glued the bead to the ring blank.


The last step was to add a drop of glue and add a small decorative bead to the hole.


The result...colorful and funky wood statement rings!

Looking for more ring inspiration?


wood burned rings   shrink plastic rings   stone statement ring   faux turquoise ring   colorful clay statement rings   flower rings

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE this idea!!!!! I was thinking this could also be a fun craft to do with my kiddos. As always... thank you so much for sharing your creativity.
Kat @ KatLangeDesigns.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails